Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We Are Open for All Patient Dental Services
Your Safety: We want you to know that by entering our offices, you will be in one of the safest places in New York City.
As an emergency care provider, we have been open during the state of “PAUSE” for emergency services, and we are now open for all patient visits. In light of the pandemic, we implemented additional precautions for patients and staff, many of which turned out to exceed the CDC and DOH recommendations when such guidance was issued. Some changes you might notice:
- Contactless check-in. We have converted our administrative procedures to online forms that can be completed from home, eliminating the need for a physical waiting room or contact with anyone outside of the clinical staff.
- Teledentistry Triage process. Our doctors contact you after you have made an appointment and before you arrive at the office to discuss your dental concerns, in order to eliminate any unnecessary in-person visits.
- Teledentistry Consult, allows patients to have an in-depth conversation with a clinician prior to their arrival to: (1) review patient’s health and dental history, (2) to receive a tentative diagnosis as to why the patient is experiencing his/her symptoms and what the appropriate treatment is, and (3) to review the pros and cons of each treatment option and its expected success rate over time.
- All doctors and staff have been tested for SARS-CoV-2
- All patients are interviewed regarding recent exposures to SARS-CoV-2 and tested
- Robust PPE for the clinical staff
- Strong Engineering protocols and strict Administrative Controls to eliminate risk of exposure and enhance infection control significantly
If you have any questions about the steps we are taking, please feel free to contact us.
We’re excited to continue providing gold-standard dental care.
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html